wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] OASIS Standard

Thanks Mary, we'll start working on these final items.

Cheers
Kelvin

Mary wrote:

Congratulations on the recent successful ballot for OASIS Standard! There's only one more step before you can declare final victory :-)
I need an updated copy of the Committee Specifications indicating that they are an OASIS Standard, along with the date of February 1, 2006 (the date of the official announcement). The footers also need to be updated. As soon as I have that I'll get the OASIS home page and Standards page updated with the correct links.

Please let me know if you need further assistance in this regard.

Once again, congratulations and thanks to all of you for your contributions.

Regards,

Mary