wss message

Subject: Agenda for this week

Folks, the OASIS Web Servers are apparently having problems today. I will post the agenda for the WSS and WS-SX calls this week as soon as possible. I may end up sending it as mail also but I need access to the site to get some URLs etc for the agenda and as of right now I am unable to access the site. The e-mail reflector does seem to be working

Cheers
Kelvin