wss message

Subject: Agenda for Tuesday's WSS call

The OASIS web page is still having trouble. I am unable to include the URL to the prior minutes as I cannot get to the mail archive. I will post the agenda, with the URL, to the calendar as soon as it comes back on-line.

Cheers
Kelvin

WSS TC Phone Call on February 7th 2006

1. Call to order/roll call
2. Reading/Approving minutes of last meeting (Jan 24th 2006) [1]
3. 1.1 Specs final status and remaining editorial actions

4. Volunteer still needed to take over the issues list

5. SAML 2 Interop status

6. Issues list
7. Remaining business for 2006
8. Other business