wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] error in wss-v1.1-spec-cs-SAMLTokenProfile 3.5.2.3 and3.5.2.4 examples

Greg Whitehead wrote:

> Ok, I finally understand -- thanks for your patience. I do think
> that, for an example in the sender-vouches section of the document,
> this construction is more confusing that it needs to be. Even just
> including the referenced sender-vouches assertion as an exhibit would
> probably help to clarify things.

Greg thanks for the careful review, and I agree that it would have
helped to
demonstrate sender-vouches confirmation without the use of the transform.
If I we get anotehr crack at it, I'll segregate the use of the transform
into a separate
example; which will make the existing example more explicit.

Ron