wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Key Derivation section in Errata for UsernameToken Profile 1.0

Hi, Tony,

I'm writing about the errata for Username Token Profile.
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11143/oasis-200401-wss-username-token-profile-1.0-errata-003.pdf

It is linked from TC page and is the latest one.
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wss#errata

---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., SOFTWARE UNIT, FUJITSU LIMITED