Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] Xacml 3.0 Element <PolicyIdentifierList> Clarification

The PolicyIdentifierList is a list of zero or more PolicyIdReference and PolicySetIdReference elements. These elements are of type IdReferenceType which basically contains a policy or policy set ID and attributes containing the version.

BTW, the Version XML Attribute is not a number but a constrained string. (In the form of a.b.c)

Hal