xacml-editors message

Subject: [xacml-editors] a note indicating the existence of such rights,or claimed rights

The OASIS IPR Policy says:

  Where any patents, patent applications, or other proprietary
  rights are known, or claimed, with respect to any specification
  developed within the OASIS process, and are formally brought to
  the attention of the OASIS Board of Directors, the OASIS Board of
  Directors shall not advance the specification without including
  in the document a note indicating the existence of such rights,
  or claimed rights.

I don't see anything in our specification document itself about
the two IPR claims that have been submitted.  Should we add it?

Anne
Sun Microsystems Laboratories
1 Network Drive,UBUR02-311     Tel: 781/442-0928
Burlington, MA 01803-0902 USA  Fax: 781/442-1692