Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Reg. <ResourceContent>

Thanks for the response Daniel.

But I am even more confused b/w your usage of context and content:-(

My understanding is there is a single XACML context - no ambiguities here.

I was trying to understand <ResourceContent>.

Even the schema seems highly tilted towards this being an xml
representation of a resource you can dump rather than have to fit into
attributes.

	<xs:complexType name="ResourceType">
		<xs:sequence>
			<xs:element ref="xacml-context:ResourceContent" minOccurs="0"/>
			<xs:element ref="xacml-context:Attribute" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
		</xs:sequence>
	</xs:complexType>

It is interesting to see that I can have multiple <ResourceContent>
elements within <Resource> according to the schema - where as section
6.1 states:

"<Resource> [One to Many]

Specifies information about the resource or resources for which access
is being requested by listing a sequence of <Attribute> elements
associated with the resource.  It MAY include a <ResourceContent>
element."

Seems to indicate there can only be a single <ResourceContent> element.

Best,
prakash