Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Validating XACML policies and requests against XSD

Seth Proctor wrote:
> Hi Roland.
>

>> SunXACML doesn't fully support namespaces for policies. For example, the
>> following policy, although it can be validated using XSD, cannot be
>> handled by SunXACML:
>>
>> <xacml:Policy xmlns:xacml="urn:...">
>> </xacml:Policy>
>>

> Oh, my apologies. I thought this had been fixed (some time ago). I just
> double-checked, and you're right that this is still a problem. You can
> specify a version of XACML as the default namespace, and do validation
> accordingly, but you can't tag the elements as you describe above. Sorry
> about that. Hopefully some of the current developers are watching this
> thread and have this on the list..

The best way to track issues is to add them to the issue tracker.
Otherwise we will lose issues.

I would be grateful if Roland can add the issue to the project issue
tracker at:

<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=73884&atid=539255>

Thanks in advance and thanks for filing several other issues already.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh