Subject: RE: Is this of interest to us ?

This is defintely relevant. If you know the aaaarch folks I would try and
get them involved in our effort at least at a liason level. We will have a
much better chance of succeeding with the promulgation of a standard if we
can get W3C and IETF/IRTF people involved.

c-pol-00.txt

Comments and discussion are welcome.

  Guus Sliepen <guus@sliepen.warande.net>