Subject: Tentative Revised F2F Agenda

Notes:

I have posted this agenda in 24 hour time. If I don't hear any objections, I
will post all future agendas in 24 hour time, which I personally find easier
to deal with.

As a courtesy to Dave Parrott and the time difference between the UK and US,
I have placed him first on the agenda. As was mentioned on the conference
call, the Reuter's document can set an excellent context for what we are
doing.

This is a very tight schedule. If I hear concerns, we can drop either or
both of the currently open sessions, Use Case 4 and Existing Work 2. I would
personally like to see Pierangela Samarati make it to the meeting and
present for Ernesto, Michiharu, and herself if possible in the Existing Wokr
2 slot. (Hope I'm not putting you on the spot Pierangela. I know you are not
yet even sure you will make it to SF.)

I will be at the hotel by 07:45 and proceed to the restaurant at 08:00AM. I
will have with me some sufficiently technogeek indicator that people should
be able to pick me out. Once a few of us are clustered together, I am sure
we will be completely recognizable.

Call in number: 415-762-9787, ** during prompt, access code 1234. We have a
6 hour cap on the conference call service; hence, I will run two separate
calls: 09:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:00.

08:00-09:00 Un-official, un-hosted, informal breakfast at the hotel for
early arrivals
09:00-09:15 Roll call & welcome (Simon Blackwell)
09:15-10:00 Reuter's Requirements For DRM (Dave Parrott)
10:00-10:45 Health Care Use Cases (Fred Moses)
10:45-11:00 Break
11:00-11:45 DRM Use Cases (Philip Hallam-Baker/Thomas Hardjono)
11:45-12:30 ebXML Use Cases (Suresh Damodaran)
12:30-13:30 Un-hosted lunch
13:30-14:15 Use Case Session 4 (Open)
14:15-15:00 Domain Model (Gilbert Pilz)
15:00-15:15 Break
15:15-16:00 Entrust Preliminary Proposal (Tim Moses)
16:00-16:45 Existing Work Session 2 (Open)
16:45-17:00 Closing Remarks
17:00-18:00 Un-official, un-hosted, informal gathering for coffee, soda,
beer, wine, etc. at Sofitel bar

Simon Y. Blackwell
CTO
Psoom, Inc.