Subject: RE: Authoring Opportunity

Title: RE: Authoring Opportunity

Simon

I was approached by a publisher in UK with a similar request; at the same time, as an advisory editor for McGraw-Hill prof. books division I was contemplating a project with them, but was hesitant because of the workload and time commitment it requires.

However, I'd interested in (co)authoring a chapter in a book on this subject.

Please let me know

Thanks

Alex

Alex Berson
CTO Strategic Vertical Markets
Office: 646-495-5097
Direct: 732-967-9188
Mobile: 732-991-1850
www.entrust.com

Entrust
Securing the Internet

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Y. Blackwell [mailto:sblackwell@psoom.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 2:25 PM
To: 'xacml@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'sstc@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Authoring Opportunity

I know of a couple of publishers interested in the XML space that are
considering a book dedicated to the subject of XML and Security, e.g. XACML,
SAML, XKMS, XML Encryption, XMLDSig, DSML, general issues related to
security of XML initiatives and use, e.g. SOAP, ebXML etc.

If anyone is interested in authoring chapters in such a book, let me know.

Simon Y. Blackwell
CTO
Psoom, Inc.
Voice & Fax: 415-762-9787