Subject: Re: [Use Case:] PFC

i guess it depends upon the nature of the content (aka a list of
requirements might be helpful).the RFCs seem to work pretty well via
plain text. then again that requires that illustrations be made via
clumsy character representations. we could rely upon PNGs for that but
that would require an external reference from the document (unless we
MIME encode them in place -- too hideous to even contemplate :o).

let's see where it goes. hopefully others in the group will chime in. i
have the tools to go either way, but feel wierd proposing open standards
via closed frameworks...