Subject: FW: Use Case Permission

Dave Parrott has provided permission to use the mini use cases in the
Reuter's document. I will do some of the initial cut and paste work to put
them in our template.

-----Original Message-----
From: David.Parrott@reuters.com [mailto:David.Parrott@reuters.com]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 8:13 AM
To: Simon Y. Blackwell
Subject: Re: Use Case Permission

snip ...

> Regardless, I would like permission to cut and paste some of the mini-use
> cases from the Reuter's requirements document into XACML documents.

Yes, no problem at all.  Please credit and reference.

... cut

/Dave.
Dr David J. Parrott, Chartered Engineer. Chief Technology Office
     Reuters Limited, 85 Fleet Street, London EC4P 4AJ, UK.
   Direct Line: +44 (0)20 7542 9830, Fax: +44 (0)20 7542 8314
       Email: David.Parrott@reuters.com, dparrott@acm.org

the views of Reuters Ltd.