Subject: RE: What needs to be specified by the XACML policy model?

Ernesto,

This was just the type of thing I was hoping your would produce! Since Pierangela will be at the F2F, perhaps she could be prepared to lead a discussion of the document. There are probably a few things that could do with verbal clarification ... and then of course we need to discuss answers to some of the questions.

Simon
-----Original Message-----
From: ernesto damiani [mailto:edamiani@crema.unimi.it]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 3:13 PM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org

Please find enclosed a (strawman) contribution by Pierangela and myself. The title should be self-explanatory :-). A copy in HTML is also attached.
I hope this document may be of some use at this stage of our discussion. Simon already provided some observations I tried to take into account. Corrections, comments, etc. are very welcome.
Rgds to all

Ernesto

Prof. Ernesto Damiani
Dipartimento di Tecnologie dell'Informazione
Università di Milano - Polo di Crema
Via Bramante 65 26013 Crema, Italia
tel 0373-898240
fax 0373-898253