Subject: [use case] progress?

just sending out an annoying reminder that the use cases should be
moving merrily along towards integration into the XACML use case
standard. i was really hoping that we could have this distributed at
least a day or two before the f2f so that we could maximize our time
there. i will accept the UCs in any reasonable *document* format and
will do the conversions to the approved document format once we complete
the 'process voting process'.

if those of you working on the UCs have come across any issues with the
template let's get them out into the open.

thanks