Subject: URL for SAML glossary - and candidate process for extending gloss ary

Please consider the SAML glossary as our starting point:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-glossary-01.pd

Please submit additional candidate terms and definitions via e-mail for the
TC to consider. I would like to hold a teleconference on Friday 28 September
at 10 AM EDT to discuss the glossary. I expect we will continue to expose
new terms as we proceed to develop a specification.

Logistics for meeting:

+1 404-774-4100 meeting id = 9376

Please confirm your intention to participate so that I will be sure to have
enough dial-in ports.

Joe Pato                                HP Labs Cambridge
Principal Scientist                     1 Main Street, 10th Floor
Trust, Security & Privacy               Cambridge, MA   02142
Trusted E-Services Lab - HP Labs        Phone: (617) 679-9376
<http://www.hpl.hp.com>                 Fax 1: (617) 679-9330
<http://www.hp.com/security>            Fax 2: (781) 674-0142