Subject: Re: Policies with No Subject

> Funny you should mention that. I just noticed that RFC 2828 considers
> "privilege", "authorization" and "permission" to essentially be synonyms,
> which is consistent with my usage.

oh, yuck. :)

My dictionary says:
	privileges -- what you carry around with you
	authorization -- what you need to do something
	permission -- being authorized.
The system will look at the privileges you have, to determine if you are
authorized to perform an activity, and will grant or deny permission
accordingly.

Take the word "dictionary" loosely....
	/r$
Encryption)