Subject: Nomination for Co-Chair Acceptance

Title: Nomination for Co-Chair Acceptance

I will be on vacation during the elections, but am emailing to confirm my acceptance of my nomination for co-chair. As co-chair, I could continue to contribute as I am currently in administering the roll call and minutes - a roll I'll happily continue anyways. I think I could also contribute to setting agendas and developing and tracking progress of an overall schedule to meet a March 1st submission deadline for the XACML spec. Without a strict schedule, I do not believe we can hit that date. I think what the group needs the most is a strong co-chair team that can motivate people to take on tasks and help the group operate efficiently and reach consensus on issues. I would expect the cochairs to meet and communicate frequently between meetings. I also would look for any nominees that are not elected to the chair position to step up and assist by leading subcommittees and volunteering for tasks that the chairs ask the committee to perform.

Happy balloting,

Ken Yagen
Director, Software Development
CrossLogix, Inc