Subject: [xacml] Agenda for glossary call

Title: Agenda for glossary call

Colleagues - This is how I propose we proceed on our call today.

1. Muster comments.  I believe we have comments (two each) from Bill, Hal and Michiharu, with responses from myself.  Comments touch the following terms: Authorization policy, Authorization policy component, Classification, Policy condition, Policy conflict, Principal and Resource.

2. Prioritize issues.  I suggest the discussion around Policy conflict/Authorization policy component is the most contentious one.  Then the discussion around Policy condition.  Then the discussion around Resource.  Principal and Classification we can get to if time permits.

3. Discussion of each issue.

4. Conclusions.

5. Next steps.

All the best.  Tim.