Subject: RE: [xacml] Next Face-to-Face...

Title: RE: [xacml] Next Face-to-Face...
I posted once before but didn't hear back. Is anyone attending SAML F2F next week that thinks it would be possible to get together for a few hours to discuss XACML? Simon and I will be available.

Ken Yagen
Director, Software Development
CrossLogix, Inc
www.crosslogix.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlisle Adams [mailto:carlisle.adams@entrust.com]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 2:22 PM
To: 'xacml@lists.oasis-open.org'

Hi,

Well, we tried...

We came up with a total of 4 people willing and able to attend the proposed F2F date/location (Simon, Bill, Ernesto, and myself).  This is too few, regardless of how many other people are available to dial in.  Consequently, we will need to plan for a face-to-face early next year and rely on productive teleconferences until then.

Carlisle and Hal.