Subject: Re: [xacml] Agenda for November 15 Telecon...

Hi Bill,

sorry for the delay was on travel.

i have not completely understood the examples (also since the allow/deny
semantics is not unique). for instance, in Apache you state how to
interpret the allow/deny by specifying one of two possible interpretation
(meaning: "order deny/allow" or "order allow/deny").

given that the concall will be in two hours we can discuss it by phone.

with respect to

> deny message if the content contains: (^debt|[ ]debt) ?

i am not sure where to query the content of the message (action? resource?
environment?). suppose it is a parameter of the action

1) an ONLY IF rule with an action expression evaluating
"content contains: (^debt|[ ]debt)" and after the ONLY IF the condition
"false"

2) an ONLY IF rule with no conditions before the ONLY IF and with
condition "NOT (content contains: (^debt|[ ]debt))" after the only if.

is this making sense?
we can talk more in the concall.

best
-p