Subject: Re: [xacml] Agenda for Jan. 23-24/02 F2F Meeting...

Hi

> to cover the hotel phone bill (for us dialing out to the teleconference
> line).  On top of that, I recall that only one person expressed interest in
> dialing in.

i would have really liked to be there but cannot make.

i did enquire bill about videoconferencing (we have a videoconferencing
station here).

>  Therefore, I believe that the best decision is for us to post
> to the mailing list the telephone number of the conference room as soon as
> we know it (presumably early Wednesday morning).  Any interested party can
> try calling that number at the times of interest to him/her.

will do that.

will you have internet connection from there? Ernesto will be in and has
netmeeting on his PC, we were wondering if i could use that to
participate.

best
-p