Subject: Re: [xacml] Re: Boolean Policy resolution

conversely you have the example:

your dept wants to make sure that requirements of corporate AND
department are met before allowing access. someone at corporate enters a
typo that causes the policy to return 'not applicable'. user granted
access even though they would have been denied such access had the
policy been written correctly.