Subject: [xacml] Proposal (no longer a mystery!) for the path forward...

Title: Proposal (no longer a mystery!) for the path forward...

Hi all,

Here is the write-up of the proposal I referred to on yesterday's TC conference call.  I'm hopeful that we can discuss it at some length on Monday's policy model sub-committee call.

If you like it, much of the credit goes to Tim for all the initial "light bulbs".  If you don't like it, the blame must go to me for not writing it up clearly enough.  I found that this view of things really clarified a lot of things in my mind, and the more I thought about it, the more a number of puzzling issues/concepts in all our previous discussions became simpler to grasp.

Have a great weekend -- talk with you on Monday!

Carlisle.

<<XACMLModel.doc>>

XACMLModel.doc