Subject: Re: [xacml] Vote for XACML F2F Date, Location, and Duration...

1) Date and Location.  The choices are as follows (pick one):

c) either choice is acceptable.

a) is preferred a little

2) Duration.  There has been a proposal to add an extra half day to the
meeting.  The choices are as follows (pick one):

a) b) c) are acceptable.

Best
Michiharu Kudo

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428

                    Carlisle Adams
                    <carlisle.adams@en       To:     xacml list <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>, "'bill parducci'"
                    trust.com>                <bill@parducci.net>
                                             cc:
                    2002/03/26 03:02         Subject:     [xacml] Vote for XACML F2F Date, Location, and Duration...
                    Please respond to
                    Carlisle Adams

Hi all,

Apologies for not getting this out earlier.  I had agreed to send this
after our TC concall last Thursday, but then was tied up the rest of that
day and was traveling all day Friday.