Subject: Re: [xacml] Polar's resolution of PM-2-05

I believe for a PDP evaluation of policy we have sort of 5 values,
Permit, Deny, Indeterminate, Inapplicable, and the obligatory Error.

However, to keep things simple, We can have the important ones.

Permit with obligations: Grant permission and carry out obligations
Deny with obligations: Deny permission and carry out obliigations

Indeterminate with reasons: Cannot make a determination:
   Inapplicable - Policy evaluated by the PDP doesn't apply.
   Insufficent Information - More information needed.
   Error - There is a problem with request, or the policy (debugging?)
   Silence - No reason is given.

We should probably propose text for this stuff.

Cheers,
-Polar