Subject: Re: [xacml] proposed amendment to Polar's resolution of PM-2-05

It is up to the PDP and its configuration to decide whether to return
such information.

All I am suggesting is that we need to allow for the ability to have the
PDP return a list of information required.  I am not suggesting that the
PDP MUST return such a list.

I think we need to allow for the security concerns of the PEP
as well as the security concerns of the PDP.

Anne