Subject: [xacml] Web site was updated

Colleagues, I updated the XACML Web site a moment ago.

Best
Michiharu Kudo

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428

----- Forwarded by Michiharu Kudoh/Japan/IBM on 2002/04/15 19:58 -----

                    Michiharu
                    Kudoh                To:     xacml <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                         cc:
                    2002/04/09           From:   Michiharu Kudoh/Japan/IBM@IBMJP
                    18:36                Subject:     Problem with Web site update

Colleagues, I have had a problem with connecting to XACML Web site to
update the homepage. I am asking OASIS about my problem, so I will not be
able to update the Web site for a while. Sorry for your inconveniences.