Subject: [xacml] Important dates...

Title: Important dates...

Hi all,

From the outcome of our TC teleconference today, I just wanted to remind everyone of some upcoming important dates for XACML.

 - July 8:  on the schema subcommittee call we will vote on the approach to take with respect to "typing";
 - July 11:  the next TC teleconference (the July 4th call is canceled because of the US holiday);
 - July 30 - August 1 (inclusive):  the next F2F meeting in Boston, MA (the goal is to have the spec essentially complete);

 - August:  at least 3 implementations of the XACML specification for the "successfully using" attestations;
 - September 1 (probably Sept. 2, since the 1st is a Sunday):  official submission of the XACML spec to OASIS.

As you can see, there is an awful lot of work to be done between now and the end of August!  I strongly encourage everyone to keep plugging away on this and to use the mailing list and teleconference calls as much as possible to foster discussion, understanding, and consensus.

Carlisle.