Subject: [xacml] XACML Face to Face 19-20th June 2002 Concatenated Minutes

Title: Minutes

Minutes

XACML Face to Face meeting

19-20th June 2002

Manhattan Beach, CA

Concatenated from:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200206/msg00056.html

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200206/msg00059.html

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200206/msg00063.html

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200206/msg00065.html

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200206/msg00068.html

Present:

Anne Anderson

Tim Moses

Daniel Engovatov

Bill Parducci

Simon Godik

Michiharu Kudoh

Agenda:

Wednesday June 19th 2002

9:00am - 9:05am Appoint chair (pro-tem) Bill and secretary Tim

9:05am - 10:00am Agenda

10:00am - 12:00am: Typing

12:00am - 12:30pm: Send minutes

12:30pm - 2:00pm: Lunch

2:00pm - 5:00pm: Context

5:00pm - 5:30pm Send minutes

Thursday June 20th 2002

8:30am - 9:30am Teleconference (formal TC meeting)

9:30am - 11:30am: Typing

11:30am - 12:00pm: Send minutes

12:00pm - 1:30pm: Lunch

1:30pm - 2:30pm Teleconference

2:30pm - 4:30pm: Context

4:30pm - 5:30pm Wrap-up

Agenda discussion

Typing

Daniel recommends having extensibility points for types in predicates and functions.  Proposing a binding to a general-purpose language implementation (e.g. LISP).  Suggest including an XML attribute for "predicate" that conveys the type of the arguments.

Simon suggests that LDAP will be a common solution for retrieving attributes.  So, we need an LDAP profile for retrieving them.  i.e. sitting LDAP between the PDP and the PIP, as well as sitting it between the PDP and the PRP.  We decided to address LDAP at the next face-toface.