Subject: Re: [xacml] SAML Issues for issues list

For PM-5-18, I am preparing the resolution. I am not clear on what PM-5-19
is about.

Michiharu Kudo

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428

                      Ken Yagen
                      <kyagen@crosslogi        To:       "XACML (XACML Mailing List)" <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      x.com>                   cc:
                                               Subject:  [xacml] SAML Issues for issues list
                      2002/07/09 03:25
                      Please respond to
                      Ken Yagen

I am attempting to update the issues list but do not have specifics on the
status of these two issues. Can someone help me fill in the blanks? Also,
if you have any other issues to go into the next version of the list,
please send them to me today.
ISSUE:[PM-5-18: Request/Response Context]

XACML context schema needs to be supported by SAML.

Michiharu is attempting to transform the context schema to a SAML profile.
Will this require changes to SAML?

Needs to support multiple responses, hierarchal resources, queries about
hierarchal resources....

Proposed Resolution: ?

Champion:  ?

ISSUE:[PM-5-19: Authorization Decision]

Does this relate to a new authorization decision request type required for
SAML that can support XACML requests?

Proposed Resolution: :?

Champion:  ?

Ken Yagen

Director Engineering

CrossLogix, Inc.

http://www.crosslogix.com

Enterprise Scale Entitlement for Leveraging Corporate Data(tm)