Subject: [xacml] XSLT Transformation from SAML to XACML Context

I wrote a sample XSLT transformation that transforms a SAML Authorization
Decision Request into a XACML Request Context. I used the SAML Request
described in the XACML draft ver14 page 10 (3.3 Example authorization
decision request). Note this sample transformation does not support full
SAML Request spec and may not work correctly in some cases. I used Xalan
processor (http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/index.html) I noticed a couple
problems of the current Context schema and will post them to the list
later.

SAML-XACML-Tranform.xsl XSLT Tranformation
SAML-AuthznQuery.xml    Input SAML Request
XACML-RequestContext.xml      Output XACML Context

(See attached file: XACML-RequestContext.xml)(See attached file:
SAML-AuthznQuery.xml)(See attached file: SAML-XACML-Transform.xsl)

Michiharu

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428