Subject: [xacml] [schema] DecisionType

I sent mail yesterday about needing an xacml:DecisionType.  After
looking into the matter more, I believe more is needed.

saml:DecisionType has three values: "Permit", "Deny", and
"Indeterminate".

We currently use some kind of "DecisionType" in the following
situations:

1. The "Effect" attribute of a policy "Rule", as defined in
   "RuleType".

   The values here should be limited to "Permit" or "Deny"

2. The "FulfilOn" attribute of a policy "Obligation" as defined
   in "ObligationType".

   Again, here, the values should be limited to "Permit" or
   "Deny".

3. The "Effect" element of a response context Decision.

   Here, the values should be "Permit", "Deny", and at least one
   other value, which should be able to convey "Indeterminate",
   "Inapplicable", or other error type.  Perhaps the one other
   value is "Indeterminate", and the Advice element then conveys
   whether the error is due to "Missing Information",
   "Inapplicable", etc.  This would fit the saml DecisionType
   definition.