Subject: Re: [xacml] resource-id Attribute proposal

Anne,

Below you say that the "minOccurs" for a resource should be zero,
yet you describe that "typically" it is is the "resource-id" attribute.

I suspect it's a typographic error. However, if it is to set the minOccurs
to 1 and you only say "typically carries the resource-id" we haven't
bought much in the way of guaranteeing that there is some known minimal
information there to work with.

-Polar