Subject: Re: [xacml] proposal for action-id, subject-id, and required Attributes

Anne, again, just requiring the Subject to have "one other" attribute,
which is "typically" the "subject-id", doesn't really buy you much.

I suggest that we should take a stance of being consistent across all
subjects, actions, and resources. For each, either that no attributes are
guarranteed to be there, or they all have at least one attribute available
and we know explicitly what that attribute is.

-Polar