Subject: Re: [xacml] 7.7 Obligations

that would be a contradiction to the decision made by the group some
months ago, and for good reason in my mind: if nothing can be assumed
about the intended use of the azn results, there is little hope of
reproducible access control.

this is position also consistent with the solving the functionality
introduced in the original use case submitted by michiharu.