Subject: Re: [xacml] CR appendix B

On 9 October, Simon Godik writes: [xacml] CR appendix B
 > B.4. Data types.
 > data (misspelled) identifiers have ns prefix in them

If you mean the identifiers in B.4 should be listed as follows,
then I agree.  Note that the entire prefix was wrong for the two
xf: datatypes.

http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:string
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:boolean
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:integer
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:decimal
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:date
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:dateTime
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:anyURI
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:hexBinary
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:base64Binary
http://www.w3.org/2002/08/xquery-functions:yearMonthDuration
http://www.w3.org/2002/08/xquery-functions:dayTimeDuration

 > B.5 Environment attributes
 > add current-date, current-dateTime

Yes.

 > B.8 Action attributes
 > urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:action:implied-action

Yes.  This one keeps getting left out.  I guess it wants to be
"implied" :-)

 > B.13
 > delete this subsection.

I now think we should keep the explanatory sentence and the first
identifier (the prefix or "base" for example action values).  We
do not need to include actual example actions appended to the
base.  Example actions can also be simple strings for example
purposes.