Subject: Re: [xacml] CR 144: function "present" needs to be fixed.

> I think that <AttributeDesignator> and <AttributeSelector> elements
> with mustBePresent attribute will cover all cases:

No, it won't. Thas is because I will not be able to write predicates about
their presence, and only be able to get an "indeterminate" on requesting
one.

And also, again, in the Target, where these things appear, that
attribute's semantics would complicate the idexing and retriveal of
policies and rules etc etc etc.

Cheers,
-Polar