Subject: Re: [xacml] FW: ContentGuard IPR Declaration for OASIS re. XACML

I updated the Web site.

Michiharu Kudo

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428

|         |           Carlisle Adams   |
|         |           <carlisle.adams@e|
|         |           ntrust.com>      |
|         |           2002/11/27 07:50 |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       "'xacml@lists.oasis-open.org'" <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>                                  |
  |       cc:       "'karl.best@oasis-open.org'" <karl.best@oasis-open.org>                                      |
  |       Subject:  [xacml] FW: ContentGuard IPR Declaration for OASIS re. XACML                                 |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |                                                                                                              |

Hi all,

Given that I have e-mails dating back to at least last February asking
ContentGuard for this information, it is frustrating that they would choose
to wait until we have approved Committee Specification and are just about
to submit the specification to OASIS to make this official statement.
(From my reading of the IPR Policy, this is not the sort of behaviour OASIS
encourages from its members.)  Anyway, here it is.

Michiharu, can you please post this on the XACML Web site?  Thanks!

Carlisle.