Subject: [xacml] Re: [xacml-editors] 03-dec-xacml-1.0

Should I update the Web site with the following new schemas and new
specification document?
If yes, no need to keep previous schemas and docs?

Michiharu

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428

|         |           Simon Godik      |
|         |           <simon.godik@over|
|         |           xeer.com>        |
|         |           2002/12/04 13:13 |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       xacml-editors@lists.oasis-open.org                                                           |
  |       cc:       Tim Moses <tim.moses@entrust.com>                                                            |
  |       Subject:  [xacml-editors] 03-dec-xacml-1.0                                                             |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |                                                                                                              |

03-dec-xacml-1.0 + schemas
track-changes 'on'.
target-match: value-designator
subject-category.
issue 44: subject-attr-desig element.
some misc edits, for font color etc.

need review:
section 7.9.4 (I think it should be  removed?)
lines 2387-2389 in the subj-attr-desig elem (this  is Polar's text, may be
he should look at it in light of changes we made to  context:Subject)

Also, may be we should post examples 1-4 on  the web-site in case somebody
wants
to use them. If you think it's worth doing, I have  them.

Simon

#### XACML v1.0.doc has been removed from this note on December 05 2002 by
Michiharu Kudoh
#### cs-xacml-schema-policy-01.xsd has been removed from this note on
December 05 2002 by Michiharu Kudoh
#### cs-xacml-schema-context-01.xsd has been removed from this note on
December 05 2002 by Michiharu Kudoh