Subject: Updated XACML TC documents and updated TC Web Page

Colleagues,

1. I apologize for all the e-mail about documents, but I am
   trying to get our internal TC web page more up-to-date.  Of
   the "minutes" documents I submitted, at least three did not
   get processed correctly: msg00011.html, msg00047.html, and
   msg00040.html  Not sure what the problem was.

   I have deleted those documents and resubmitted.  I checked the
   new documents, and they seem to be present.  You will not
   receive new e-mails, since I felt I was already overloading
   your mail boxes, but if you look at the "Documents" part of
   our committee page, all the "Minutes" should now be there.  I
   wish the titles of the documents indicated the date of the
   meeting, but the OASIS webmaster wants links to the mail msg
   for minutes, and this is all we get.

2. I have updated our public top TC web page
   (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xacml)
   - the one you get to from the OASIS main page when you click
   on "Access Control" over on the left.  As we decided at the
   last meeting, I have added a section for "XACML TC Working
   Drafts", with links to the WSPL specs, the DSig Profile spec,
   the RBAC Profile spec, and the Errata doc.