Subject: RE: [xacml] IBM Develops New Language for Writing Privacy Policie s

Tim,
My point exactly, you reuse the elements that have value, in this case it
was the condition part of XACML as the condition specification language but
this is hardly EPAL using XACML. I'm not knocking XACML in any way, just
clarifying.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           Tim Moses        |
|         |           <tim.moses@entrus|
|         |           t.com>           |
|         |           07/16/2003 07:16 |
  |       To:       Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, XACML TC <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                      |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  RE: [xacml] IBM Develops New Language for Writing Privacy Policie       s                                                    |

Anthony - Sounds to me like the Zurich researchers recognized the value of
re-using some well-thought-out work that has been thoroughly reviewed,
rather than starting from scratch.  All the best.  Tim.