Subject: RE: AuthzDecisionQuery/Resp Working Session at SAML F2F?. Forwarded message from Philpott, Robert.

How many people on this mailing list plan to participate in the
XACML/OGSA joint SAML Authz discussion during the SAML F2F
Sept. 9-10 in Burlington, MA?  Will anyone want to phone in?

Here is my current list.  I'll send a separate e-mail to the OGSA
people to verify who will be coming from their group.  All are in
person so far.

Anne Anderson
Hal Lockhart
Frank Siebenlist
Rebekah Lepro
Von Welch
David Chadwick

Anne Anderson
------- start of forwarded message -------
From: "Philpott, Robert" <rphilpott@rsasecurity.com>
To: "'Anne.Anderson@Sun.com'" <Anne.Anderson@sun.com>,
   "'Prateek Mishra'" <pmishra@netegrity.com>
Subject: RE: AuthzDecisionQuery/Resp Working Session at SAML F2F?
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:11:39 -0400

Hello Anne,

The XACML proposal will definitely be on the agenda for the f2f and I don't
see a reason why we couldn't structure things to allow for a breakout
discussion.

We have not yet created the time-based agenda for the meeting.  I expect
this will occur in the next week or so. I am going to be on vacation the
next couple of weeks, so Prateek will be driving the establishment of the
f2f agenda.

Let me know how many folks will be attending in person.  Ill you be wanting
to telecom other folks into the discussion?  I can arrange for that, but
just need to know in advance.  I'll try to arrange a separate breakout room.

We look forward to your participation!

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security