Subject: Re: [xacml] another small time/date issue

this is my point. the only 'requirement' that we need be concerned with
is the set of subject/action/resource inputs for a specfic decision. as
i poisted in my first note, this does not exclude the [pXp] introducing
attributes in a multistep process. XACML simply doesn't address how this
is done (the point that i *think* you are trying to make ;o), it treats
each decision as a unique transaction.