Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed Agenda - October 30

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make tomorrow's call as I'm on the road.

After the discussions Polar, Simon and I had at the end of the F2F, I'm in the
process of writing another note to describe the more formal approach that we
could take to implement the delegation. I believe that the three of us we pretty
much in agreement, and the most difficult thing seems to be the notation to use,
so I reading up on what others have published about that...

I should be able to send it around before the focus group telcon of next
Thursday, and it would be great if we could discuss it then.

Regards, Frank.