Subject: Request for examples of protecting XML content

Does anyone have any examples they can post of using XACML to protect
portions of XML documents? I realize the second example in the spec does
this, but it is primarily focussed on the content introspection issue.

I am looking for some that shows more like: under this set of policies about
this document, A would see this stuff and B would see this stuff.

If it is already on the site or in the archive, please give me a link.

Thanks,

Hal