Subject: F2F - travel info - IMPORTANT

below is the latest info on the next f2f. the official oasis schedule
may be found here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/schedule.php

our meetings will be taking place on WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY (28th & 29th).

oasis has set aside a LIMITED number of rooms here for participants:

New Orleans Marriott
555 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130, USA
Phone: 1 504-581-1000 Fax: 1 504-523-6755
International Toll-Free: 1-800-228-9290

to get the preferred rates you must identify yourself as an "OASIS
Symposium Attendee" or go here:

http://www.stayatmarriott.com/2004OASISSymposium/

we have been asked to book our rooms ASAP. there are other events going
(N.O. jazz festival, etc.) on and hotel rooms will be difficult to come
by should these sell out.

if you plan on attending oasis symposium sessions in addition to f2f
here is the registration information:

http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/registration.php