Subject: Re: [xacml] F2F - travel info - IMPORTANT

Hi all,

Our assistent sent me the following:

  The hotel is completely sold out for the evening of April 29th.  After numerous
  calls I was able to book you for April 27th and April 28th leaving on the 29th.
  Do you want me to try another hotel - since this is the Jazz festival.

  Also the special rates were reserved for only the 27th and 28th and not the
  29th.  No rooms at all were available for the 29th at any rate at this hotel.

I guess who ever wants to join in the F2F fun should be quick... and we probably
can not go on too long on the 29th. Too bad as I would have loved to go to the
jazz festival :-(

Regards, Frank.

--
Frank Siebenlist               franks@mcs.anl.gov
The Globus Alliance - Argonne National Laboratory