Subject: RE: [xacml] work item 46

Seth - There must be at least one <xacml-context:AttributeValue> in an
<xacml-context:Attribute>.  All the best.  Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Seth.Proctor@Sun.COM [mailto:Seth.Proctor@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 11:58 PM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xacml] work item 46

Ok. I'm an idiot. Somehow I lost track of Work Item 46 (missing
attributes in status detail), and that I'm supposed to be providing a
solution. Sorry. I will get something out in the next few days. Luckily
it's a pretty basic item.

One related question for Tim: do the changes for allowing multiple
AttributeValues in a single Attribute also allow for no AttributeValues
in an Attribute? I assume the answer is no, but if they do, then this
work item is already addressed.

seth

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/members/leave_workgroup.p